This year 2015 was full of surprises, new beginnings, relationships, and opportunities. It made me realise that I could potentially do more, be more, and give more for the benefit of others and of the world.
As cliché as it may sound, it ultimately reminded me that I'm not lucky, but blessed. Henceforth in my career, my travels, and in my passion for art & beauty, I'm more driven to live life with purpose.
MY 2015 SUMMARY
1) Graduated from my dream school + aced being Ateneo MEcO's VP Communications'14-15, alongside dealing with academic requirements and managing a kickass startup business with three other smart & amazing individuals (Alex, Phoebe, and Luis) in a year.
Below: My grandma, mom, me, and dad during my graduation day
Below: My org mates back in college. Helping lead this organisation has definitely prepared me for the future ahead.
Below: This chorizo cheese spread that became the bestseller of our startup business
2) Managed to carry on with life amidst failures & uncertainty during my (f)unemployment days -- thanks to my friends & family who supported me, my mentors from John Robert Powers and the people I met there. Also discovered an interesting way to lose weight along the process.
Now I'm developing my own blog with the hopes of helping other people discover their purpose and reach their goals.
3) Got an offer to work in Dubai after months of waiting. Now it's been three months since and I have never felt so blessed to receive such amazing opportunity.
You can check the full story here.
4) Visited as many cafes & restaurants in the Philippines before leaving for Dubai... and I'm planning to make my own someday!
5) Ran my first 10km & Dubai marathon!
6) Of course, last but not the least... I've always been grateful to God for keeping my whole family safe & complete though we may be miles apart.
Indeed, there are so many things to be thankful for. And though there are ups & downs, we could only move forward.
How about you? How was your 2015 like?