Millennials are still predominantly the youngest in the workforce. Having the ability to see the world with fresh eyes, we ultimately have the power to bring in new ideas and make an impact.
But there's still so much to learn and, definitely, more room for growth. And so it's only high time for us to leverage on the gazillion opportunities we have to get better.
2016 will definitely bring in more challenges. And if you think you haven't done much to prepare for the things coming your way, don't panic.
It's never too late to enlighten yourself with a couple of good books to help equip you achieve your goals.
And so without further ado, here's a short list of books that you need to start reading to kickstart your year:
1) Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
2) The Heart of Things: Applying Philosophy In the 21st Century by A.C. Grayling
3) Lean In 15 by Joe Wicks
4) Introvert Power by Laurie Helgoe
5) The Diet Myth: The Real Science Behind What We Eat by Tim Spector
6) Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
7) Into The Funnel: Proven Tactics To Turn Your Social And Content Marketing Up To 11 by Jason Miller
A.C. Grayling, Joe Wicks, and Tim Spector were at the 8th Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.
Stay tuned for more updates regarding authors who are coming on the 12th Festival, 4-9 February 2019!